Understand PlatformCore bills and charges
Here’s how you’re charged for a subscription to Start, Entrepreneur, Ecommerce, Ecommerce+, Agency, Agency+, Growth, Education, or Group edition.
When PlatformCore billing starts?
When you sign up for PlatformCore, you get a 30-day free trial. After your paid subscription starts, we charge your primary payment method at the beginning of the next month. If your paid service starts in June, for example, we charge you at the beginning of July. After that, the billing cycle continues automatically at the beginning of each month.
Each month, you’re billed for the PlatformCore Plan your organization had per day during the previous month. A prorated payment for a partial month can happen, for example, after your free trial ends (Month 1 in the illustration).
Note: PlatformCore uses GMT+1 Time to calculate the billing period for all customers, regardless of their time zone.
Why was I charged after cancellation?
After you cancel your subscription, you’re billed at the start of the next month for any outstanding charges in your account. The amount is calculated according to your service and billing plan:
- Annual/Fixed-Term Plan—You’re charged for the remaining balance of your commitment.
- Monthly—You’re charged the full monthly cost for an active plan in that month.
When a charge attempt fails
If our first attempt to automatically charge your primary payment method fails, we try again in 24 hours. If you make a manual payment between the first and second attempt, and the second attempt succeeds, you’ll be charged twice. If you get an alert that an automatic payment attempt failed, we recommend waiting 24 hours before trying to fix it.
If you don’t make a manual payment and the second automatic attempt fails, your services might be suspended. To fix a payment issue, please contact email@example.com
How Do I Submit Feedbacks And Issues?
What are your terms and conditions?
Your yearly contract helps you save money and includes value-added services—but it does come with terms and conditions.
You can find our terms and conditions here.
There is an automatic yearly renewal of your contract.
- Planning on changing your contract? Or planning to discontinue your contract next year? You need to send your Customer Success representative a written notice (email is good!) of your non-renewal at least 60 days prior to the end of your term. If you don’t give us written notice of cancellation, you’ll be automatically renewed for a year (and be responsible for those fees).
- Upon renewal, we reserve the right to increase the Fees for Services. If our fees go up, we’ll provide you written notice at least 90 days prior to the end of your current term.
- Your one-year contract will automatically renew every year.
How do I add additional users?
It’s easy to add more users as your team grows. If you have a “Small” account or even a bigger Tier, you can add users to your team. Beta & Entrepreneur accounts cannot add users. Here is our Pricing section.
Add New Users Tutorial :
- Go to the left navbar, at the end of it
- Click on “User Management”, then “Add User”
- Click on “Create User”
- Fill User’s information
- Then “Submit”, Tada!
- You can even create a “Role” for a specific user with limited accesses. Role tutorial here.
Create Roles For Users
You can easily create accesses for specific users depending of their jobs or department.
- Go to the left navbar, at the end of it
- Click on “User Management”, then “Roles”
- Then, “Create a new role”
- Fill the role’s name and select section the user will access to
- Then “Save”, done!
How to get Help with PlatformCore
Please log in to your PlatformCore account and click the Message Bubble button to see your support options.
Then click “PlatformCore Support”
Contacting PlatformCore Support
In order to keep a business sustainability, phone and email support are limited to paying customers. If you’re a free user, help is still available in the HubSpot community which is staffed by other PlatformCore users, partners, and employees. If you’re a paying customer, you have access to the support options below.
Submit a ticket
We strive to respond within one working day.
Ask the Community
Talk strategy with other HubSpot customers and HubSpot partners on the PlatformCore customer forum.
Tweet at us
Follow and interact with @PlatformCoreS
Outages and reliability
Please check status.platformcore.com for known outages.