A Comparison of Popular Email Marketing Tools You Can Find on the Market in 2019
- April 08, 2019
- Tommy Lambert
Paying attention to your customers’ needs is important to keep your business thriving. If you want to build a direct contact and a strong relationship with them, you need to reach them in their inboxes. Choosing the right email marketing tools for your business should become a priority in 2019. Direct Marketing Association found out that, on average, email marketing has a 4300 percent return on investment (ROI) for businesses in the United States, which is massive. If you compare email marketing tools that are available on the market, it can be daunting. We want email marketing tools that are easy to use, offer the maximum features for customer engagement, and at the same time are reasonably priced.
Why Comparing Email Marketing Tools Is ImportantComparing email marketing tools and choosing the best one is governed by your objectives, email list size and budget. Here are some of the reasons why you should thoroughly compare email marketing tools:
- Your success with email marketing depends on getting most of your emails delivered.
- Good tools will increase your ability to create highly engaging emails.
- Email marketing campaigns need contacts to be managed, lists to be segmented and performance to be tracked.
- Every email marketing tool has different features, templates, user interface, security and integrations.
- Free trial and pricing considerations.
Comparison of Popular Email Marketing Tools
- Easy tracking and reporting of email campaigns to show statistics like opt-outs, bounces and click-through rates
- Built-in social media sharing buttons
- Free image library
- List segmentation
- Integration of Facebook ads
- Ecommerce integration for Shopify stores
- Several design templates with the ability to custom design
- Allows you to offer content upgrades and incentives with email signup forms.
- Auto-responders allow you to send trigger-based emails.
- Allows for easy segmentation of your email list based upon actions that subscribers have taken.
Infusionsoft (by Keap)
- You can set up flowchart-style campaigns, which is pure fun.
- The real standout is its lead scoring feature, which is much better than most customer relationship management (CRM) platforms.
- It integrates natively with your CRM process.
- It allows A/B testing for email optimization.
- Creating behaviorally driven sales and marketing campaigns
- Its top version has an all-in-one solution to incorporate multiple services of businesses like CRM, deal flow and email marketing
- Allows seamless integration with website builders like WooCommerce and WordPress. It gives you the flexibility of adding sign-up forms to your website and capturing more leads.
- Allows for custom workflows and trigger-based actions.
- Smarter email segmenting and listing groups to reach targeted customers.
- Allows visual and text-based tools for building emails, which is helpful for image based marketing.
- The conversion tracking feature allows for tracking the performance and effectiveness of email marketing campaigns.
- Connects seamlessly with most platforms, including shopping cart tools, with the ability to add new customers when they make a purchase on your website.
- Access to email templates, list management, auto-responders and tracking.
- Over 150 email templates for designing visually appealing emails.
- Creating campaigns and segmenting contacts is very easy.
- Their drag-and-drop builder helps in creating effective campaigns that get leads, sales and profits.
- It has responsive forms and landing pages that allow A/B testing and tracking.
- Integration with third-party lead generation software like OptinMonster, Google Docs and Salesforce is also possible.
- Flexibility of adding custom fields to contact lists, copying contacts and conducting searches.